Passion With Purpose
For Professionals & Entrepreneurs Needing Greater Clarity & Direction On The Details Of Their Live's Purpose, Mission, Message And Niche
The program is structured to make it easier for you to figure out all the details of your purpose, mission, business idea and how to put your social impact model together, using our self discovery processes and taylor-made for your blueprints.
This proven model has helped idea incubate and launch over 1,000 social impact businesses globally over the past 4 years.
You are going to work through 6 self discovery processes and trainings.
Clarify Your Primary Expressions
In this highly transformative process you will develop a much better relationship with yourself, your soul, your past and how it’s pointing you toward what you’re really here to do on the planet, and how you’re here to serve;
You are going to:
- Discover your core Primary Expression Modalities that make up your life purpose and how you’re here to show up in the world;
- Soul resonant words that represent your core values and motivations; Words to use to build resonant marketing;
Locate Your Mission Mojo
The magical magnetism that occurs when you are totally in alignment will all elements within your purpose that can be injected into your business model. Specifically here’s what you’re going to clarify:
- Your real life mission (how you’re here to serve humanity and the planet) and how it differs from your business mission;
- How to integrate your life mission into your business mission to create a social impact model;
- Your higher purpose (how you’re here to elevate the individual and yourself), plus how to articulate that in a clear easy to understand sentence;
- The best niche market and your niche topic based on which best serves your purpose and achieves the big impact you want to make (your soul group in other words);
- The core messages for your niche so they resonate with what you say in your marketing and content;
- You will write your:
- Purpose, life mission and business mission statements;
- One sentence elevator pitch
- Social good messaging
- Positioning statement
An Acknowledgement receipt and details of order for the payment made, will be sent to your email address as proof of payment, within 3 working days
We may use Data to customize and improve your user experience on this site. However, we will make efforts so that your Data will not be given to third parties, unless (i) we obtain your consent, such as when you chose to opt-in or opt-out to the sharing of Data; (ii) a service provided on our site requires the interaction with, for example, an Application Service Provider, (iii) pursuant to legal process of law enforcement.
No refund can be made for cancellations upon successful payment.
This product has not yet been reviewed
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to Services provided by Fitch 7city Learning Limited (company number 03928976) of 30 North Colonnade, London, E14 5GN UK with VAT number 918160136 (“Fitch 7city” or “we” or “us”).
You may contact us on email@example.com and/or +44 207 496 8600.
These terms and conditions are in addition to the Website Disclaimer and apply to the sale of any Online Course and/or Taught Course. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before purchasing an Online Course and/or Taught Course and print off a copy for your records.
If there is any conflict between our Website Disclaimer, these terms and conditions and any Course Specific Terms and Conditions which might apply to a specific Online Course or Taught Course then the conflict shall be resolved by applying the following order of priority:
- 1. Course Specific
- 2. These Standard Terms for the Purchase of Online
- 3. Website Disclaimer.
For purchases via our website, by clicking on the “Accept” button you agree to the terms of this agreement which will bind you. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions you must cease to continue to purchase any Services from us.