Here is a look at the life of President-elect Joe Biden.
- He was bullied as a boy because he couldn’t speak well.
- On his second date with Nelia (his first wife), Joe didn’t have enough money to pay the bill at the restaurant. Neilia slipped him a $20 under the table.
- He was drafted to serve in the military but failed the physical because he had asthma.
- In 1988, Biden underwent surgery for a brain aneurysm. Three months later, he had surgery for a second brain aneurysm.
- He lost his first wife and daughter to a car accident.
- Following the death of his first wife and daughter, He had mental health struggles that took him to the brink of suicide.
- Joe Biden is the president-elect of the United States.
- To anyone struggling with anything, please remember, “Tough times never last but tough people do.”
Keep going! Your dreams are valid.