When it is summer or when the summer break is about to be over; you are up on your toes rushing here and there. You try your best to meet the ends if you are a working woman, handling kids for their curricular activities, dropping and picking them from their classes or friends. In this fast life, it becomes arduous to cook on time a healthy dish and make your children eat it up as good kids.
There are chances of slight and easy changes in your routine for your comfort. If you are running out of time for cooking or having a lot of leftovers to throw away, you must try crock pot recipes. They take enough time and meanwhile the food gets ready, you can do several other tasks. Otherwise, you have always a convenient option to order online & save with Grubhub promo codes.
For now, know about some of the quick, easy and delicious crock pot dishes that would ease your hard-work and would be cherished by the whole family.
Crock pot taco soup
It is simple to make and specially useful on weekends when your family members want to eat something in odd hours or your friends show up unexpectedly.
- 1 lb. cooked ground beef
- 1 Large Onion, Chopped
- 1 Can Pinto Beans
- 1 Can Kidney Beans
- 1 Can of Corn (Optional. You can avoid it if you want to)
- 1 Can Ro-Tel (OR Really any spicy diced tomatoes with chilies will do)
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes. (Or just have them peeled)
- 1 Packet Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 Pack Ranch Dressing Mix.
- 1 1/2 Cups Water
The ‘how to make’ is all about a dump recipe.
- Let the meat be brown; you can add the onions on this stage of cooking.
- Open the cans and other ingredients that you need to use. Dump it all in the pot at once.
- Let it cook for a couple of hours and turn it down later. The yummy crock pot taco soup is ready.
Crock pot apple butter
Your house would smell like an apple pie until the while apple butter is in procedure. Be ready to make a scrumptious butter.
- 8-10 Apples in pieces
- Brown sugar
How to make it:
- Put the pieces of apples in the pot and makes sure you have removed the seeds. Skin can be okay to go.
- Put brown sugar, cinnamon, and allspice into it. Add at least 2 cups water when you start.
- Keep it covered and high. Let it cook for 4 hours and stir occasionally to check water level.
- Once it seems cooked, do not hesitate smash those apple pieces to convert it into a paste. Cook it until it becomes a dark smooth paste.
- Add sugar or spices as you desire and for the taste you want in your apple butter.
- When it seems all melted and creamy, pour it to blender and make it smooth for convenient usage. Store it as you wish.
The recipes given above are simplest and can be used multiple times. Something that would be loved by both, elders and kids. The apple butter can be carried anywhere you go; so, if you are planning a day out with family, pack it and use it anytime you want. Crock pot recipes are fun to make and healthy as they do not contain any other methods of food processing like frying, boiling and baking.