NLP Practitioner Certification in Jamaica - All-Inclusive Learning and Fun!
- Who says you can’t mix business with pleasure?
- If you are a Coach wanting to expand your practical knowledge, tools and certification for transforming yourself and your clients; an Entrepreneur or Professional desirous of up-leveling your personal power and leadership, or simply eager for your own personal transformation then I invite you to enter the world of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and learn how to expand your mind and gain your NLP Practitioner Certification in Jamaica – the Cultural Capital!
- Imagine learning how you can achieve “success by design” while your senses explore the cultural delights of Kingston, Jamaica – the home of Bob Marley, Blue Mountain Coffee and the infamous Pirate, Henry Morgan! Enjoy a perfect blend of intense learning and fun in a 12-night all-inclusive study-tour package designed to stimulate your mind and senses.
- Learn NLP from a Board Certified NLP, Time Line Therapy® and Hypnosis trainer and Master Coach, Elizabeth Terry, and earn four internationally recognized certifications.
- Experience the best of Jamaica’s culture through a custom-designed tour package developed and led by Countrystyles Community Tourism Network, founded in the 1970s by community tourism pioneer, Diana McIntyre-Pike.
- Package includes single accommodation with kitchenette for 12 nights at the newly opened R Hotel, daily break-fast, coffee/break and lunch during the 8-training days, airport transfers and tour fees for 2 days, all NLP Practitioner training and certification costs including on-line pre-study programme, books, manuals and open-book exam.
- ONLY 12 places available! Register NOW to secure your seat! Enroll by April 30, 2019 to get a US$100 cash-back and gift basket upon arrival and start your on-line course right away!
An Acknowledgement receipt and details of order for the payment made, will be sent to your email address as proof of payment, within 3 working days. A 50% deposit is required by May 15, to confirm training space and accommodation and the balance is due by May 31, 2019
We may use Data to customize and improve your user experience on this site. However, we will make efforts so that your Data will not be given to third parties, unless (i) we obtain your consent, such as when you chose to opt-in or opt-out to the sharing of Data; (ii) a service provided on our site requires the interaction with, for example, an Application Service Provider, (iii) pursuant to legal process of law enforcement.
No refund can be made for cancellations upon successful payment except in cases of medical emergencies (proof required) and force majeure.
This product has not yet been reviewed
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to Services provided by Fitch 7city Learning Limited (company number 03928976) of 30 North Colonnade, London, E14 5GN UK with VAT number 918160136 (“Fitch 7city” or “we” or “us”).
You may contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and/or +44 207 496 8600.
These terms and conditions are in addition to the Website Disclaimer and apply to the sale of any Online Course and/or Taught Course. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before purchasing an Online Course and/or Taught Course and print off a copy for your records.
If there is any conflict between our Website Disclaimer, these terms and conditions and any Course Specific Terms and Conditions which might apply to a specific Online Course or Taught Course then the conflict shall be resolved by applying the following order of priority:
- 1. Course Specific
- 2. These Standard Terms for the Purchase of Online
- 3. Website Disclaimer.
For purchases via our website, by clicking on the “Accept” button you agree to the terms of this agreement which will bind you. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions you must cease to continue to purchase any Services from us.