Release, Re-energize, Reset! Retreat for Women Entrepreneurs and Leaders!
- THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL JANUARY 2020! MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW!
- Come and Restore Your Mind, Body and Soul!
- 7 night all-inclusive Retreat package at The R Hotel*
- Spend four luxurious days of centering and mindfulness, redefining and getting clear on your purpose, vision, values and goals in an intimate circle of like-minded professionals!
Do a mental and emotional detox, eliminating toxic emotions and limiting beliefs with Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Time Line Therapy®!
Leave with your balance restored and your personal blue-print for success!
Participate in Pre-Retreat on-line activities to re/define your Passion, Genius and Purpose! Identify your strengths and learn how to use these to increase your personal and business flow, trust and productivity!
- Enjoy Cultural Evening, Tours and Attractions – visit the Bob Marley Museum, Port Royal and the Blue Mountains, home of the famous coffee brand!
- * package includes - 7 nights single occupancy, daily break-fast and lunch, tours, attraction entry fees, airport transfers and all 4-day Retreat activities and materials.
- ONLY 16 places available! Register NOW to secure your seat! Enroll by May 24, 2019 to get a FREE copy of Sharon Feanny's cookbook!
An Acknowledgement receipt and details of order for the payment made, will be sent to your email address as proof of payment, within 3 working days. A 50% deposit is required by May 31 , to confirm training space and accommodation and the balance is due by June 13 , 2019
We may use Data to customize and improve your user experience on this site. However, we will make efforts so that your Data will not be given to third parties, unless (i) we obtain your consent, such as when you chose to opt-in or opt-out to the sharing of Data; (ii) a service provided on our site requires the interaction with, for example, an Application Service Provider, (iii) pursuant to legal process of law enforcement.
No refund can be made for cancellations upon successful payment except in cases of medical emergencies (proof required) and force majeure.
This product has not yet been reviewed
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to Services provided by Fitch 7city Learning Limited (company number 03928976) of 30 North Colonnade, London, E14 5GN UK with VAT number 918160136 (“Fitch 7city” or “we” or “us”).
You may contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and/or +44 207 496 8600.
These terms and conditions are in addition to the Website Disclaimer and apply to the sale of any Online Course and/or Taught Course. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before purchasing an Online Course and/or Taught Course and print off a copy for your records.
If there is any conflict between our Website Disclaimer, these terms and conditions and any Course Specific Terms and Conditions which might apply to a specific Online Course or Taught Course then the conflict shall be resolved by applying the following order of priority:
- 1. Course Specific
- 2. These Standard Terms for the Purchase of Online
- 3. Website Disclaimer.
For purchases via our website, by clicking on the “Accept” button you agree to the terms of this agreement which will bind you. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions you must cease to continue to purchase any Services from us.