Here’s your WEEK 2 schedule with all the links and information you need to know! It is comprehensive and will set you up for success. You can find this article in the Library at any time.
Step 1: Schedule
- Access the weekly schedule in the Crisis Leadership Academy Digital Freelance Library.
- Every Friday the next week's schedule will be uploaded to the library.
- Here it is below for your convenience too.
Step 2. Roger James Hamilton
Roger’s sessions are streamed live to the Genius Entrepreneur Mastermind Circle. Click here to join the circle if you haven’t already.
- Every Monday at 9am UK or 9am PST time Roger James Hamilton’s sessions will be streamed in the GEM Circle “Discussions”.
- Roger’s next session is Monday 25 May at 9am UK and 9am PST.
- You can find the previous recordings of Roger’s session in the Crisis Leadership Academy Digital Freelance Library
Step 3. Mentor Sessions
- The Mentor sessions are streamed live to the Crisis Leadership Academy Digital Freelance Circle. Click here to join if you haven’t already.
- Every Wednesday and Friday at 9am UK or 9am PST time the mentor sessions will be streamed in “Discussions” in the Digital Freelance Circle
- You can find the previous recordings of the mentor sessions in the Crisis Leadership Academy Digital Freelance Library
Step 4. Microdegree
- Click here to access the Microdegree.
- You will find the CLA Microdegree in the Crisis Leadership Academy Digital Freelance Circle in the “Library” Tab.
- We are releasing the content LIVE in the Microdegree each day and this is where you will find EVERY mentor session and assignment in an easy to follow step by step flow.
Step 5. Library
- The Library contains ALL Mentor Sessions, Resources, such as links to assignments and templates and your Microdegree..
- You can find the library in the Crisis Leadership Academy Digital Freelance Circle on the “Library” tab.
- This is the go to place when looking for anything! The weekly schedule, The Crisis Leadership Digital Freelance Microdegree, the “How To” videos, the Mentor Sessions, The Q&A Recordings, Templates and Assignments.
Step 6. Mentoring
- The Facilitators are available DAILY in a power hour to answer your questions in the Crisis Leadership Academy Digital Freelance Stream.
- The Freelance Facilitators will be online in the stream, Mon - Fri 3pm SG | 8am UK.
- To interact simply add a post or article to the Discussion in your circle and the facilitators will reply.
- LIVE Q&A is weekly on Tuesdays & Thursdays, 8am UK on this zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85372584722
- Remember to fill in the Q&A sheet to submit your questions in advance: https://bit.ly/CLA_Qs_Freelance
- Your next LIVE Q&A is Tuesday 28 May 8am UK
Step 6. Weekly Assignments
- You will find your weekly assignments in the Microdegree, please follow along daily.
- Please complete and submit them via Weekly Assignments posts in the Library, you can add links to your files in comments..
- The facilitators will give you feedback on your assignments and also discuss on the weekly LIVE Q&A sessions.
Step 7. Show Up
- Showing up is the MOST important action.
- Adjusting to online, group learning is crucial during these times, commit and you will find your rhythm.
- Be online DAILY in your Circle, Interact with the facilitators and fellow entrepreneurs to leverage and learn from each other.
- Even if you think you've heard it before, when you actively listen you'll always hear something new that applies to today.