WBJEE result of 2019 is going to be released on the 2nd of July 2019. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEE) announced it on their official website. If you are the candidate, then you can check the WBJEE result 2019 by just entering your roll number and DOB. The result of WBJEE 2019 is mainly used to shortlist the candidates for admission in Government Colleges offering Engineering/Pharmacy/Architecture courses.
What about the Rank Card of WBJEE result 2019?
The board of this exam doesn't provide any merit list for the students; instead, the students get rank cards. The Rand Card is the result of WBJEE. It consists of a lot of information's about you like candidates, name, DOB, roll number, the application number, category, marks obtained in various subjects, merit rank, category wise ranking of the candidate and many more things.
If you want to download it, then you can follow the following steps:-
• The main essential point is to click on the direct link provided above.
• Log – in by entering your details.
• Select the submit button and click on it.
• You can download the rank card after submitting your details in the next screen appears.
You need to take a print out of the rank card.
Merit list of WBJEE
The board of WBJEE examination releases two separate Merit rankings of the candidates appeared for the WBJEE 2019 examination. It depends on the papers they have appeared for. General merit list and pharmacy merit list depend on the merit ranks of the students. GMR or general merit list is prepared based on the total number obtained by the students in both the paper. PMR or a pharmacy merit list depends on the marks obtained in paper 2 only.
How the Tie-Breaking Policy Is Applied in WBJEE Result 2019?
When more than one candidate score the same marks in WBJEE, then the board follows some rule to solve it. The rules are:-
Tie-breaking Rule for GMR
• If the tie isn't broken, less negative marks in mathematics, physics, and chemistry together
• If it is still the same, more positive marks in mathematics and physics jointly
• More positive marks in mathematics and chemistry taken together, if the tie is not solved
• If the rank is similar, less negative marks in mathematics and physics altogether
• If the tie remains, less negative marks in mathematics and chemistry taken together
• In case tie prevails, more positive scores in mathematics for only the 2 marks questions
• More positive marks in Physics for only the 2 marks questions, in case it endures
• If it pursues, then more positive marks in chemistry for only the 2 marks questions
• If it is still the same, then less negative marks in mathematics for only the two marks questions
• Less negative marks in physics for only the 2 marks questions.
Tie-breaking Rule for PMR
• If it is the same, then less negative marks in chemistry and physics.
• More positive marks in chemistry if the rank is similar.
• If the tie doesn't break, less negative marks in chemistry.
• If it is same still, for only the 2 marks questions, more positive marks in chemistry.
• If it continues, less negative scores in chemistry for only the two mark questions
• If tie endures, then more positive marks in physics for only the 2 marks questions
• Less negative scores in physics for only the 2 marks questions.
When all the methods fail, the board use the DOB to break the tie. The older candidates will get more privilege than younger ones.